Microblading, Powder Brows, Lip Blushing
Free Consultation ($50 deposit upon booking or credit card on file. $50 will be credited toward appointment.)
$350 Microblading / Powder Brows
$450 Combo Eyebrows (Microblade & Shading)
$150 Mandatory 5-6 week touchup
$250 Annual Color Boost/Touch Up
$300 Annual Touch Up with alterations
$500 Permanent Makeup Correction (includes removal if needed.)
$250 Permanent Eyeliner
$300 Lip Blushing Tattoo
*It is important to understand these techniques are designed to be semi-permanent and annual maintenance is required.
What style do I choose? Microblading, Combination, Powder Brows?
Microblading is a manual method of semi-permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The results? Perfectly natural looking, fuller brows. This replaces the natural look of hair, it heals extremely natural looking. This technique is not ideal for oily skin.
Combination brows is a combination of microblading and soft shading with the mechanical technique. This is ideal for clients that have natural eyebrows but want a more natural, defined look. It is ideal for all skin types and can last up to one year.
Powder brows is a semi-permanent mechanical technique used to create a filled in, makeup look. It can last up to 2 years or more depending on the individual's skin.
How long does each technique last?
Depending on your skin type and care, Microblading and Combination brows will fade slowly over 12-18 months.
Powder brows fade slowly after 18-24 months depending on care and skin type.
Is the process painful?
The service can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive. However, there is a topical anesthetic applied before the procedure to keep pain to a minimum so it is completely tolerable.
How does it work?
The pigment is applied with a specific hand tool or machine that has a single needle or several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin, or soft pixels. Your artist will choose needles and the blade type according to the technique and the skin type. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the most shallow part of the dermis, making extremely fine natural looking hair strokes, or soft powder effect. A very natural result is achieved, as the technique will follow into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction. A touch up is recommended 5-6 weeks after your initial treatment.
How long does the service last?
The appointment should take about two hours.
Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for these treatments?
• Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
• On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
• Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor's note is required)
• Circulatory disorders (doctor's note is required)
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor's note is required)
• You're taking blood thinning medication
• Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
• You've recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 weeks minimum.)
• You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
• If you have a sunburn.
• After waxing (must wait 3 days)
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
Is there anything I need to do to prepare for my service?
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
• Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
• Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
• No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
• No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
• Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for 7-10 days.
What can I expect during my service?
Here's a quick rundown of a typical service provided by an professional brow artist:
First, an intake will be filled out prior to beginning of the service.
Before the appointment begins, the artist will provide a quick consultation to discuss expectations and results of the treatment.
The artist then draws on the eyebrow shape according to measurements. Brows are measured perfectly to complement your unique face shape and size.
Next, the artist chooses the perfect color.
Anesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort.
Pigment is worked into each stroke to define the brow.
After, a pigment mask is left to absorb into the skin.
Once that's finished, the artist cleans the area thoroughly.
Is there any after-procedure care?
Yes! Make sure to avoid ALL of the following:
• Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
• Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
• Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
• Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
• Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
• Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
• Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.
• During showering keep your face away from the shower head. It is best to tilt your head back into the water. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
• Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
What happens during the touch up?
The touch up is recommended 5-6 weeks after initial treatment. During your touch up, the artist will fill in missing hairs, add or make hairs longer or just achieve a darker color.
What's the healing process like?
Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. True reflection of healed color can only be assessed 4 weeks after treatment. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape/design is recommended at least 4 weeks after initial treatment. It will go from too dark, to too light, to just right!
Immediately after the procedure, the pigment will appear very sharp and dark. This is because the pigment is still seating on top of your skin and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually (do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin).
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Your eyebrows will be the lightest tones during days 5-12 because the color is absorbed in the deeper layers of the skin. Later skin cells push it back to the upper layers. Once the healing is completed, you will enjoy a pair of beautiful, new, natural looking eyebrows.